Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OOTD


Here is today's outfit featuring my new stuff: grey Shimmering constellation cardigan, Charlie suede ruffled mary janes and majesty bracelet. I paired it with my burnt olive (frankly I can't remember the name of the color, but you know which one it is) double serge pencil skirt and my super-happy hot pink coat, which you can see in my odd second picture. I love how the olive is neutralized by the pink. I was on a panel today at a luncheon, and I thought the subtle sparkly top would be a fun thing to wear as I pontificated about the state of the city.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes in that color. I bought the Charlie suede heels in black recently too. Looks great with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this whole outfit!! And those shoes are amazing!! Any chance they're in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEA, They might be on the web only in the sale section as the new merchandise is out now. My local store is pretty skimpy on shoes in general and never carried these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bronzed ochre skirt (which I was blessed to snag as a pop-back). It's one of those colours that is always a great contrast.

    P.S. Love your modest and elegant blog!

    40-something in CA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your wonderful comments, ladies! 40-something in CA - also thanks for the CORRECT color name on the skirt - burnt olive/bronze ochre, tomayto/tomahto LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this look. I'm all about pops of color. the cardi is pretty...considering buying it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I am all giddy now. I have all of these pieces (not the shoes or jacket--but I can find good stand-ins)...and I want to look like you do in these photos. Soon, when the weather warms up, I am doing this very outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete