As I vowed for my 2010 resolution goal, I launched my Etsy shop for my handmade hair adornments this weekend. Of course, I'm not satisfied with it - I want better photos taken, I've got some really good design ideas that are cooler than what I have for sale now, the logo needs tweaking, etc, but if I wait for all the planets to align, it would be 2011 before I launched! Anyway, you can find the shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/jencolefluke. More stuff to come!
I also want to acknowledge how fun this blog has been for the last week! I've met some wonderful people already, like yogagirl & onefashionistadiva. It wasn't my goal to start a blog this year - more of a spur of the moment thing - but it's proving to be something I look forward to each day!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats, and yes sometimes you have to jump on in, or it may never get done. Much success in 2010 for you!
ReplyDelete