Good Grief - time flies when you're over-booked and under-supported! I cannot believe it's May 2011 already. I've been meaning to post and have not gotten around to it for so long - now I'm just going to suck it up, write the post and be done with it!
So how was the time I was MIA, you might ask? Well, quite busy, exciting, fun, oftentimes tedious, confusing, aggravating - you know, all the range of things you can experience in an almost year. I do have some pictures and will attempt to 'catch up' on the blog.
So here's a picture of me on Mother's Day, in my spiffy JCrew Haya Bead and Sequined Sweatshirt I picked up on one of the 40% off sales. It's very comfy and cute - I wore it out for our Mother's Day family bike ride with my Minnie's. It was a great day to ride - sunny and in the high 60's and the sweatshirt was perfect. The ride wasn't long - maybe a bit shy of 3 miles, so I didn't build up a sweat & need serious riding togs. I'm also sporting my funky persimmon-colored watch, a MD gift.
So here's to better posting habits in the second half of 2011, thanks for the kind words during my absence (I have been checking in regularly on my favorite blogs), and I'll see you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back. There's nothing like sparkling loungewear. I'm a fan. :)
ReplyDeleteGigi - you are so right! A sparkly top is like 2 cups of expresso back-to-back. Totally a pick me up! And many, many blessings to you, girl. :)
ReplyDelete