Our sunny personality boy is a natural athlete, loves learning (especially math) and is a true-blue friend, putting their needs before his on many occasions. As much as I loved his sweet little baby phase, it's a joy every day to watch him develop into a thinking, functioning individual. He was named for my dad, who passed in 1995. My Mom passed 5 months after he was born, and I'm happy she got to meet him, even for a little bit of time.
Everyone says to enjoy this time when he is becoming his own person, yet still a little boy that likes to hug his mommy. And believe me, I am eating it up with a spoon! I'm getting all the kisses I can manage. Life simply doesn't get better than this.
That's so beautiful, Jen! My baby is 6 (not a baby anymore, really) and I love everyday with him. He's my only, and I truly love seeing him grow into such an awesome kid. Enjoy your time and get in those hugs!!!
ReplyDelete