Sunday, May 22, 2011

April Showers Bring May.......Showers?

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head!
Yeah, it's been quite wet here in the North Coast. Good news is all the flora is lush & green. Bad news is it rained all through April and is still going strong in through May. Which brings me to the announcement of what might be my most popular JCrew accessory: the Madras  plastic-covered rain hat. My constant companion. And people love the thing - I get at least 2 to 3 compliments every time I wear it, which this spring amounts to pretty much every day. It's at least 4 years old and I believe I got it on sale at the local store, but what a wonderful purchase it was. I actually live in fear I'll forget it somewhere and have been known to get out of bed at night to go check the closet to make sure it's in the house!
The one thing that irks me a bit is JCrew's hat sizing. The M/L's are on the small side and when I wear my hair curly, I can forget about keeping one on. I respectfully request JCrew show some love for us big-headed/haired gals and develop a L/XL size hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment